Just €18.45 instead of €100 for the first 25 people to sign up. In return I would appreciate if they give feedback on how the course could be futher improved and made more valuable to them.
Success Manual Course Description
This Success Manual course is a self-paced, online course designed to help you to:
- Decide what you consider success in life to be for yourself.
- Develop a model to understand the elements of success.
- Help you decide on and clarify your goals and to prioritise them.
- To understand the importance of habits, how to develop good habits and eliminate bad habits without relying solely on willpower.
- Know what are the life skills and the characteristics of successful people.
- Help you identify your various assets and understand the power of compounding their value over time.
- Realise that achieving success involves following a well established process that you adapt to your own particular requirements..
- Use the course workbook to help you along your journey of personal growth and development from starting with some self-analysis and onward to a successful life.
- Help yourself along this journey by pointing to other useful resources.
Education Consultant.Tutor of:
- Time Management
- Effective Study Skills.
Noel Molloy’s qualifications include a BSc in Applied Physics/Electronics, Specialised Diplomas in Medical Device Design and in Lean and Six Sigma Quality Science, Post Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and a Masters in Business Administration backed up with 28 years supervisory and engineering experience with multinational technology companies (APC and Nortel).
He was awarded Nortel’s Claddagh Award for Services to the Community in Education for his work with the scouts which included a term as Assistant Regional Commissioner for Training in the Galway region. He developed and conducted induction and employee training modules in Nortel and APC. He is a founder member of the voluntary training and development group W3 Projects. He is a FETEC qualified trainer (to level 6 with distinction).
He has written a series of Guides for Junior Certificate and Leaving Certitificate subjects and a number of booklets on complementary topics of specific interest to students.
He taught the Association of Business Executives’ “Quantitative Methods” course (UK Qualifications and Credit Framework) facilitated by The Learning Institute based in Bohermore, Galway.
Noel now specialises as a private tutor providing tuition in maths, applied maths and physics to students up to honours Leaving Cert level, and to mature students returning to education after an extended period out of formal education.
Enquiries from secondary schools for talks or workshops are welcome.